ROCHESTER, Ind. (WLFI) – Warrants served Wednesday night in Fulton County led to the arrests of five people and the discovery of an active methamphetamine lab.
Indiana State Police said that Wednesday night an arrest warrant was served on Eugene Dovich, 24. Dovich was arrested at his home in Rochester for a parole violation. He was taken to the Fulton County Jail with no bond.
State police said officers then went to a home on E. Ninth Street in Rochester searching for Chans Baumgart, 22, and James Clark, 25, both of Rochester. The pair was wanted on active arrest warrants for parole violations. Clark and Baumgart were located and taken into custody without incident.
Police said while officers were at the residence they observed drug paraphernalia in plain view. After officers obtained a search warrant, they said methamphetamine, an active methamphetamine lab, drug precursors and drug paraphernalia were all found on the property.
In addition to Clark and Baumgart, Erin Honeycutt, 23, and Timothy Williams, 29, were arrested at the home. All four were transported to the Fulton County Jail on multiple drug-related charges.
The five individuals were arrested of the following preliminary charges.
- Chans Baumgart: warrant for parole violation, possession of an illegal narcotics lab, conspiracy to manufacturing methamphetamine, and possession of methamphetamine
- James Clark: warrant for parole violation, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Timothy Williams: possession of illegal narcotics lab, conspiracy to manufacturing methamphetamine, and possession of methamphetamine
- Erin Honeycutt: possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Eugene Dovich: warrant for parole violation