Pence to announce first steps in Major Moves

WLFI File Photo
WLFI File Photo

INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) – Gov. Mike Pence is expected to make an announcement Thursday afternoon regarding the release of the first $200 million in Indiana’s Major Moves 2020 projects.

Lawmakers in the Indiana General Assembly approved access to $400 million during the last legislative session. Earlier this year, the Indiana Department of Transportation said the money would support 12 projects. Lawmakers said the money will support transportation and infrastructure projects needed throughout the state.

Pence will make the announcement during a ceremony Thursday afternoon in Indianapolis. He is expected to layout the first steps for Major Moves 2020.

blog comments powered by Disqus