LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) – The Lafayette School Corporation has released the presentations from the task force groups Tuesday morning. The board has to decide which one to choose to fix the looming overcrowding issue facing Lafayette schools.
The 64-person task force made up of eight sub-groups of teachers, administrators, parents and business leaders presented their solutions Monday evening. Each group had very different ideas to fix the growth issues.
The following is the list of the Task Force VI recommendations from all eight sub-groups:
- Committee 1 – Plan Summary
- Committee 2 – Plan Summary
- Committee 3 – Plan Summary
- Committee 4 – Plan Summary
- Committee 5 – Plan Summary
- Committee 6 – Plan Summary
- Committee 7 – Plan Summary
- Committee 8 – Plan Summary
Superintendent Les Huddle said the soonest any changes would happen would be the fall of 2015. Discussions over the presentations will take place at a public meeting in July.